Global Talent Acquisition Partner
As the Global Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with the global leadership team to develop the talent acquisition strategies to recruit internationally, with all levels of experience, from trainee/graduate backgrounds to experienced recruitment professionals or outbound sales, business development backgrounds that are interested in careers in recruitment.
You will be responsible for identifying and attracting the very best people for the business. Collaborate with their hiring managers to create, develop, and execute targeted search strategies and build talent pipelines for future hires. You will also have the opportunity to take on special projects to drive improvements to the candidate and hiring manager experience. It’s a busy and varied role that requires passion, creativity, and effective planning and strategy.
- Experience in a full-cycle recruitment role with demonstrable experience of developing and executing innovative search techniques, using LinkedIn, social media, and other tools to identify candidates
- Demonstrated ability to develop practical and creative sourcing plans which deliver results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, confidence in communicating at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to build strong working relationships, both internally and externally
- Effective organisational skills with experience of handling multiples priorities simultaneously; ability to effectively prioritise and work quickly
- Flexible approach and ready to adapt to changing demands
- Experience leading diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives in the recruitment space is a bonus, a passion for this is a must!
To apply please send an updated version of your CV