An award winning law firm, offering hybrid working and a fantastic central London location is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their growing team.
This is a broad and varied role that will offer the incumbent the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition and to get involved with lots of talent acquisition projects in addition to the day to day recruitment coordination, whilst also taking the reigns with the graduate/trainee program. The role sits within HR and is part of a high performing and friendly team of 7 split across two sites. You will have exposure to the senior leadership team and as such should be an exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
The Talent Acquisition Manager here is a fantastic mentor and champions those around her, ensuring they develop and grow in their roles, giving opportunities to take ownership of projects and to really put their stamp on the role.
The role is divided between working closely with them to support the full recruitment cycle for lawyer vacancies and then working independently on the end to end recruitment process for junior support staff vacancies and the graduate recruitment process. You will also have the opportunity to get involved with projects such as looking at marketing from a recruitment perspective, D&I , helping to design and implement new initiatives and revamping and taking ownership of the internship program.
This is a business with low staff turnover and excellent company culture that offers genuine career development, training, benefits package, bonus (5-7%) and hybrid and flexible working options.
To secure the role you must have had:
- Experience within an in-house recruitment role,
- Comfortable using a candidate tracking system
- Some experience in data management and analysis
- You should also have excellent written and verbal communication with strong attention to detail.
- Confidence to work autonomously is important, but also being a team player and comfortable working collaboratively too.
- Any experience using Cornerstone HR system would be advantageous but not essential.
Starting salary for this role is up to £40,000 plus bonus.