Talent Acquisition / Resourcing / Recruitment Partner
Bracknell (4 days home/remote working) - up to £50k plus bonus and 25 days holiday.
A global technology firm based in Berkshire are looking to add an experienced talent and recruitment professional to their in-house HR team.
This role is paying a starting salary of up to £50,000 plus bonus, 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance and more! The organisation offer a hybrid/flexible working environment where you will be expected to attend the office once a week for meetings .
This is a fundamental role that will support the growth of the business going forwards. Duties will include:
- Taking role requirements from hiring managers and building candidate pipelines
- Tracking recruitment activity through candidate system
- Writing and posting of job adverts
- Using multiple channels to search for candidates
- Building relationships with hiring managers across the business
- Screening of applications
- Managing and reviewing PSL
- Supporting candidate onboarding process
- Analyse recruitment metrics and KPIs
- Coaching line managers on recruitment best practice
- Create job descriptions
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- In-house recruitment experience
- Ability to manage high volume recruitment and working with multiple hiring managers
- Ability to motivate and coach hiring managers on the subject of recruitment best practice
- Strong organisational skills and history of supporting recruitment projects
- Candidate sourcing experience and ability to manage agencies
- Experience with candidate screening
To apply please send a copy of your CV