Junior Systems Integration / Integration Consultant / Graduate Systems Integration Engineer / Solutions Engineer
A global, multi award winning technology business, specialising in AI, mobile computing and asset visibility solutions, is looking to expand their systems integration and solutions team by recruiting a junior individual into the role with the appetite to develop their career with them.
You will be of a graduate calibre, with a Computer Science or Software Engineering related degree or qualifications and understand code, have an interest in Android technologies and be technically minded, whilst also being a confident communicator who will thrive working closely with customers and colleagues to design solutions.
The role will see you:
- Crafting customer documentation such as presentations, project designs, project scope definitions and quotations.
- Working with customers, partners, and colleagues in crafting solutions that integrate with our devices
- Working on system integration projects and provide assistance on systems integration design projects.
- Responsible for project reporting and both in-person and remote meetings
The business work with enterprise businesses globally, for this role you would join a team of technical specialists in the UK and Europe and would have great opportunities for progression and will be mentored and supported in your learning by senior colleagues and managers.
To secure the role, you will have:
- A computer related degree - software engineering/development, computer science, electrical engineering, network engineering etc.
- Ability to read code
- Good eye for detail, spotting errors, drive to be part of a high performing team.
- Ideally you will also have some android development skills - either from studies or industry, an understanding of handheld devices would also be advantageous, as would an appreciation of Agile working.
- Likewise, some experience in a Solutions or Sales Engineer or Systems or Software Integration role would be useful, but not essential. A technical degree, good communication skills and a friendly professional manner could be enough to see you secure an interview for this opportunity.
In return, the business offers £40,000 - £50,000 basic salary, 5% bonus and an extensive and competitive benefits package. The role is WFH anywhere in the UK along with travel to customer sites as required. This company offers amazing opportunities for progression and training for the individual lucky enough to secure this role.