A well-known London based TV production company is seeking a Senior IT Engineer/Systems Administrator, specifically with good ServiceNow development/administration experience as this is an aspect of their infrastructure they are particularly keen on enhancing.
Alongside this you’ll work on a wide range of projects that improve business performance and user experience through an evolving use of technology and be involved in the complete project lifecycle from conceptualisation to delivery including transition to BAU support teams.
The role is hybrid – 50% office based and 50% work from home.
Applicants must demonstrate an good knowledge of server architecture, 365 and security tools. The role would be suited to someone with a passion for continual development and a dynamic environment
The successful candidate will have:
- ServiceNow Administration or Development experience, this is a key skill my client is looking to bring in more of
- Capacity to thrive in a dynamic and changeable environment, and ability to effectively adapt to changing requirements and competing demands is essential
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in installation and configuration of Windows Server environments with SQL
- Proficient in MS operating systems, Windows 10 and Server 2016/2012
- Proficient in Mac OS X operating Systems
- Experience with virtualisation including Hyper-V or VMware
- Experience with the following skills and technologies is highly desirable:
o AWS and Terraform, Ivanti EPM, LogicMonitor, Okta
- Solid scripting skills desirable - PowerShell, Bash scripts
- Ability to work in a large multi-tenant 365 environment
- Experience of the latest cyber security tools and data loss prevention methods would be advantageous
- Good understanding of networking and routing - OSI network layers, TCP/IP, BGP etc.
- Experience in writing and maintaining API integrations would be beneficial but not essential