A growing not-for-profit organisation based in South East London is seeking a Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer to provide support and ongoing administration of their O365 suite and SharePoint systems.
The role is offering a salary of up to £48,000 and will be mostly remote (1 or 2 days in the office maximum per week). They also offer 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and very good benefits on top of this. They invest significantly in the development of their employees and will fund training courses where necessary and have a generous pension plan.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery, configuration, administration, and future changes to Office 365 and associated live services, and work across the ICT department to assist with the transition of newly developed products, services, and solutions, from development through testing and into a live operation.
- To be an expert in the administration of O365 and will provide guidance and expertise to continually enhance the service desk offering.
- Work closely with the development and Infrastructure teams using a broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture, to offer advice and support throughout the lifecycle of the transformation project.
- Maintain and ensure the operational health of the MS365 environment including security, availability, maintenance, performance, interoperability, and reliability
- Develop training material and internal courses as needed, linking system skills with a department’s working policies and procedures.
- Be able to solve common problems utilising scripting tools such as PowerShell V4 or equivalent, to automate processes and reduce operational overheads
- Have proven experiences with the deployment, installation, and configuration of Microsoft 365 products.
- Act as mentor to the Service Desk on all things Microsoft 365 related sharing technical issue resolution knowledge and process best practices.
- Ensure Microsoft Licensing knowledge is up to date to ensure the correct and most financially suitable subscriptions are used.
- Work with 3rd party companies to ensure that third party supported systems are properly maintained, upgraded, and supported.
- Be responsible for maintaining data integrity through the collaborative development, administration and deployment of appropriate policies and procedures.
- Provide general IT technical support and advice to colleagues as part of a small multi-skilled business support team.
- Experience supporting / admin of Microsoft 365
- Extensive knowledge of CRM, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Teams Exchange all essential, Dynamics 365 experience desirable
- Experience in M365 migration exercises
- Able to develop and query SQL processes as required (desirable)
- Knowledge of Power BI (desirable)
- Windows Server Administration, terminal services, virtual environments experience