Excellent opportunity to join a global high end travel business on a 3 month contract as a Systems Administrator.
Working from their offices in central Reading, you will work as part of a high performing team and be an escalation point for the 1st and 2nd line service desk team and report into the Global IT Manager.
- You will support the network and server environment, troubleshooting and resolving multiple complex network service devices
- Ensure good availability of systems and networks
- Install, upgrade, configure and troubleshoot local and wide area network hardware and IT infrastructure
- Support the design and review of new server systems and application deployments. Recommending server modifications where needed
- Support the application development teams throughout project lifecycles.
Experienced in a similar infrastructure support role with good network support skills - switches, routers, firewalls, ACL's, TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting.
Solid Microsoft 365, Active Directory, Exchange and Windows and VMware servers.
Azure a nice to have but not essential.
This is a 3 month contract that requires you to be in the office in Central Reading. The daily rate is £300 - £350.