Join an award winning global digital agency in the heart of central London as a Studio Manager, working with world class brands and businesses from around the world and helping ensure the smooth running of the design and production teams.
Working from fantastic offices and supporting 15 creatives at the head of their game, you will have previous experience in Studio Manager role and demonstrate a well organised, flexible, dynamic and positive approach to your work and be a whizz with spreadsheets, resourcing figures and processes, always looking to identify ways to improve and make the department more efficient.
Day to day you will ensure the studio is running smoothly, that briefs are written on time, that the right internal and external resources have been booked against projects, ensure that processes are being refined and that you are keeping track of and recording the commercial figures. In addition, you will:
- Monitor available resource to ensure coverage across all unforeseen incoming work
- Help identify and appoint the correct internal resource or 3rd party or briefing when required
- Undertake project scheduling and planning workflow from a creative perspective
- Work closely with the client service and Community teams to negotiate achievable delivery timelines
- Scope out projects and determine the feasibility of producing final creative work across a variety of outputs
- Being a point of contact for design and production briefs
- Take responsibility of the creative department equipment
- Keep track of project and internal creative department budgets
- Report to the Design and Production Director on the creative capacity and output of the studio
This is an agency that is enjoying exponential growth and success and this role would suite someone with the experience , energy and passion to grow with them. To secure this role you must have studio management experience and be adept at spreadsheets, a creative problem solver, as well as really being able to understand the different working styles and preferences that come with each brand. Salary is up to £35,000, depending on the experience you bring to the role. Also they offer a host of other great benefits and fantastic social events, both inside and out of the office.