A global insurance company based in the City require a Data Modeller to support a large scale IFRS 17 project.
This role is a contract that will initially be for 3 to 6 months with the potential to extend further. The day rate will be £400 - £450 based on experience.
To be considered suitable you will need;
- Significant data modelling experience
- Strong proficiency in SQL programming / querying in order to be able to query the systems and help map data.
- Experience of data analytics of large data sets
- Knowledge of data modelling tools and techniques
- Experience within the insurance sector and ideally regulatory projects (i.e. IFRS)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.