An established Managed Services Provider in Uxbridge is looking for a versatile Support and Solutions Engineer. Currently experiencing a period of growth, they are investing heavily to expand their offerings within Cloud Services and Cloud-based Infrastructure.
Working alongside the senior management team, you will have technical responsibility for developing customers through the pre-sales and post-sales processes. You will understand each customer’s needs, be confident in designing, recommending, and implementing technical solutions and provide an end to end consultative service. You will continue with the customer through to project implementation, supporting the design process and ensuring that the original vision and benefits are reached.
Previous experience working on Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Office 365 or GCP) is key.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing hands-on technical assistance to customers.
- Interpreting customer’s requirements and defining the most suitable solution for them.
- Providing end to end technical consultation including troubleshooting and training and development services to existing customers.
- Develop and run product demos for end clients and partners.
- Build and nurture business client relationships.
The role would suit a proactive individual that is a natural problem solver. There is huge scope for career growth in a company that has seen significant growth year on year.
To send your CV, click on the apply button and, if asked, complete the consent registration form on the Ashdown Group website.