Solutions Architect - Financial Services
A large City based financial services company is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join their team in a newly formed role.
This role is offering a hybrid working environment (part office/part home/remote working), a salary of up to £90,000 based on experience plus annual bonus, 10% pension contribution, 25 days annual leave more.
The role of the Solutions Architect will be to;
- Design and specify software solutions that align to the organisation's strategy with a focus on financial systems (front and back office), asset management services, customer facing website and portal, CRM and general information services and data management.
- Improving performance and driving strategy
- Provide architecture input to the Development and Change teams
- Define and document systems interfaces, data and infrastructure from a conceptual, logical and technical basis
- Creation, analysis and maintenance of As-Is and To-Be processes and systems
- Translation of business and functional requirements into solutions design
- Stakeholder management
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in designing solutions and delivering quality systems applications
- Computer science degree or equivalent level qualification.
- Experience within, an ISO 27001 accredited organisation and awareness of information security.
- Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and project management methodologies (PRINCE2, Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience working with Data Streaming Technologies such as Apache Kafka and cloud technologies (AWS/Azure Solution)
- SQL Databases
- Diagramming techniques (swim lanes, flow charts, process maps and system diagrams)
To apply please send a copy of your CV.