Join a global leading technology business working with enterprise businesses across retail, supply chain, healthcare and manufacturing. This is an employer of choice that invests heavily in their work force, offering a dynamic, innovative and supportive working environment to be part of.
This is a new role for the business that sits within the Solutions team and will suit someone with an understanding and experience of warehousing solutions (WMS), someone who thrives in a customer facing situation and who is knowledgeable about warehousing process/solutions.
Working with cutting edge technology you will take a leading role in the solutions team for this technology area, building relationships with WMS partners, working with them to transition from traditional tech to android mobile devices.
You will help WMS software providers to modernize their applications, enhancing the capabilities of their technologies through enterprise android technology. Then continuing to partner with them and work with them even on to end user level, going on joint visits and being an intrinsic part of the process throughout.
To secure this role you will:
- Have strong experience of android mobile application development and how they integrate into large scale back end systems
- Have experience with warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Show experience with complex change management, systems migrations and transformation projects such as ERP migrations or implementations
- Have a demonstrable Enterprise Architect skill set and TOGAF 9 / BCS or equivalent
- Essentially be the face of the company and should be comfortable working and conversing at up to C- level exec, with a proven track record of this.
Due to the travel entailed with this role, you will need to be within reach of a UK airport, as this role covers the entire EMEA region, as well as across the UK, but other than that there is no restriction on where you are located within the UK.
Starting salary is circa £70,000 basic with very achievable OTE of £87,500. There is a further £5.2k car allowance and additional well thought out benefits and fantastic working culture.