An opening has become available for an experienced Software Engineer/Developer to join our client's group development team and deliver on strategic investment projects.
They are seeking a professional with strong, C# developers with excellent experience with Azure who will complement the existing team and skill sets.
Experience with the following is required:
- Design patterns and best coding practices
- .Net framework and C#
- Cloud technologies (Azure)
- .Net Core
- Setting up and using Source Control tools such as Git or TFS
- Working with Microservices, WebAPI, WCF etc.
- Delivery of solutions in a Test-Driven Development environment. Experience of Xunit, Nunit etc.
- Familiarty with devOps tools like Octopus, Teamcity, Jenkins etc
- Experience with ORM (Dapper, entity framework, nhibernate)
- Experience of working in Agile, Scrum methodology
- Strong SQL Server experience.
The following are other technologies and skills my client uses; whilst these are not fundamental requirements, the successful candidates would be able to evidence experience in some of these areas.
- nHibernate or another ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Micro Services concept
- Sql database
Our product delivery is generally put together using bespoke n-tier, browser based solutions, whilst still pragmatically using “out of the box” platforms, tools and components whenever appropriate. We have a small internal software development unit which is technically strong and is committed to working with the latest .Net and Web UI technologies within the Scrum framework, whilst supporting significant legacy systems.