The Ashdown Group are working with a world class marketing agency, enjoying exponential growth, on the lookout for a seasoned, confident, creative Senior Community Manager, on the pulse of the latest platforms, tools and trends.
You will have outstanding communication and creative copy skills and be able to work intuitively in quickly understanding and interpreting tone of voice, with a natural flair for creating witty, engaging content and will always be looking for ways to think outside the box and push boundaries.
- Concepting, creating and executing best-in-class social communication strategy, you offer creative spark and commercial understanding to develop plans, reactive content and meaningful community engagement.
- You will tap into popular culture and news to help deliver against client expectations and bring the work to life with innovative social-first thinking.
- Undertake management of the day-to-day delivery of editorial, creative, and strategic plans and creation of engaging copy
- Build strong relationships with clients and identify business development opportunities
- Deliver reports, performance tracking & trend analysis to clients
- Although you will be working closely with this one client and will even spend part of the week on client site, you will also be part of the wider team back at agency HQ and will be a key part and senior member of the Community Management team to discuss campaigns, social trends and industry news as well as working on new business projects.
To be the stand out Social Media Manager we are looking for, you will demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for creative content
- The ability to think creatively, strategically and intelligently
- Confidence in how you manage client relationships, working intuitively, being able to influence
- Experience gained within an agency, perhaps having worked previously on client site and ideally maybe having worked with tech or tech related brands, portraying a genuine interest for the industry and confidence communicating in that space.
This is a hugely successful, award winning agency that offer a fantastic central London location, a world class creative team, good social benefits and great opportunities for progression. Salary on offer is up to £45,000, but is very much dependent on the skills, experience and expertise you bring to the role.