Shipping Executive – Logistics
North West London – Wembley
A highly successful and rapidly growing business based near to Wembley are looking for a Shipping Executive/ Logistics Coordinator with exports experience to join their team.
• Co-ordinate clearing of Import Shipments for the Company.
• Chase suppliers for correct paperwork and give clearance instructions to forwarding agent as per business demand.
• Ensure correct documents are in files for Import shipment, including customs paperwork for ready reference.
• Responsible for maintaining up to date information for customs entries in SAP (training will be provided).
• Perform monthly internal audits to make sure stock is in line as per customs requirements.
• Providing Liaison between the company, Air / Sea Carrier and HMRC (when required).
• Submission of Quarterly Bonded stock report to HMRC (training will be provided).
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Previous administrative experience in the shipping & logistics sector.
• Knowledge of dealing with 3PL for import shipments - FOB terms.
• Good knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of import documentation
• High level of speed and accuracy with excellent attention to detail
The salary on offer for this role is £28,000 plus benefits.