A multinational consultancy is looking for an Office 365/SharePoint Consultant to join its team on an initial 6 month contract.
Your key responsibilities will be to assist with a file migration project from on premise servers to SharePoint Team Site document libraries, designing and building key elements of the corporate intranet and optimizing business processes – moving workflows to SharePoint and Office 365 to achieve efficiencies.
In order to be suitable for this role you must have proven experience of migrating environments to SharePoint online from on premise file systems, including permission migration, creation of SharePoint Team & Communication sites. You will be able to build and implement workflows for apps and will have demonstrable expertise delivering solutions using Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Flow), and will also have expertise in Azure Active Directory permissions and MS Office 365 Groups.
Please apply for this position if you have expertise with the following technologies:
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office 365 apps
- Hands-on design and implementation experience, including SharePoint, Teams and PowerApps
- Full experience of MS Office 365 Security and Governance features (including data classification, metadata, DLP & MCAS; Azure B2C)
- Experience of working with Azure (migrations from on-prem)
- Windows Server expertise (including AD, Exchange, File)
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading business on an exciting long-term project.