My client are looking for a Service Desk Manager to join their team. This role is responsible for the day-to-day running of the IT Service Desk, acting as a conduit between the company and client as well as an escalation point for all staff on IT support matters.
- Take ownership of the service by acting as the client's first point of contact for operational matters.
- Ensure that contracted service are delivered and monitored, in particular that the service levels and performance indicators are met.
- Day-to-day management of support technicians inc. managing and maintaining shift rota and annual leave requests.
- Coordination/oversight of ticket escalation between the Service Desk and Customer technical resolver groups.
- Problem and incident management coordination.
- Ensure that all services provided are thoroughly documented, audited, and regularly improved upon.
- Creation and presentation of monthly reporting pack.
- Supply customers with data for their monthly dashboard.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience actively monitoring service levels.
- Vendor Management experience.
- Skills in managing a shift rota.