We are looking for a technically adept individual with a customer centric approach and excellent man management skills to join an established and growing cloud based IT solutions business just outside of Bedford, heading up their high performing Service Desk Team.
This is a business that works with the latest cloud technologies, which has meant they have thrived in recent months and can offer the incumbent great job stability and opportunities moving forward. Your team will be supporting one of the largest and most key accounts for the business which offers this role a strong profile in the business.
To be successful in this role:
- You will be experienced in managing a team
- You will be comfortable creating reports on agreed SLA's and confident analysing the data to monitor performance and drive improvement and efficiency
- Demonstrate experience of implementing the principles of ITIL
- Demonstrate good knowledge and awareness of cloud technologies - O365 and Azure
- You will ideally come from an MSP or Outsourced IT Support environment and be commercially astute, confident managing contract obligations.
Day to day you will:
- Manage a team of circa 12 Service Desk Analysts and own the end to end service desk processes, overseeing 100% of all the request, incidents and problems.
- You will plan and manage the team, looking at capacity and workload across the team, planning the rotas.
- You will lead by example, with a passion for delivering great service, keeping calm under pressure and applying a methodical and process driven approach to your work.
There is a basic starting salary for this role of up to £45,000, with a good selection of further benefits, a safe working environment and good career progression for the right individual.