An expanding technology solutions business in Bedfordshire working with the latest technologies and fast growing client base are looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator from a technical background, to join the team and take responsibility for client onboarding and risk.
Day to day you will manage the onboarding process of clients, coordinating the various processes required, managing the risk register, identifying areas for process improvement, being an intrinsic part of a clients positive journey with the business.
As this business is growing, they are keen to find driven individuals, meticulous in their approach and keen to prove themselves and carve out a career with them.
As the successful candidate, you will have exceptional communication and relationship management skills and be highly organised and process driven individual. You should be:
- ITIL qualified or experienced working in an ITIL environment
- Driven towards continuous improvement
- Capable of analysing risk and mitigating that through process improvements
- Capable of identifying areas to streamline or improve processes
- Have change register experience
- Adept at understanding business requirements, business processes, meeting deadlines and ensuring the onboarding process is as smooth and seamless as possible.
- You MUST come from a technical or telecoms background.
The business offers a starting salary of up to £32,000 plus benefits package. Although the role is currently fully remote due to lockdown, it will be office based thereafter, albeit with some WFH flexibility.