A well-known, award winning brand, with international reach and offices by Bond Street, are looking for a Senior SEO Executive. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will take the lead with SEO for the business, producing full technical audits and communicating your recommendations to developers.
This is a new specialist SEO role for this growing brand and offers a good opportunity for someone keen to step up from an SEO Exec role and into one that offers them the chance of more autonomy, working closely with the senior team and to essentially grow into an SEO Manager for the brand.
- Work with the Marketing Director on tactics to improve organic performance of 4 websites (same industry)
- Perform an audit and qualitative analysis of websites
- Perform keyword research and mapping as well as analysis around industry, competitors and search trends
- Create an SEO plan taking into account findings on the above - including content, technical, social media and link building. Looking at targeting based SEO - site structure, on-page optimistion, key words in content
- Implement recommendations via Word Press and Sitefinity, reporting regularly on the impact of changes.
To secure this role you will have held a similar role specialising in SEO, capable of producing full technical audits of SEO for a business.
- You should have good content writing skills, capable of creating landing pages, blogs, news items and social media posts optimised in line with the SEO strategy.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of onsite elements, such as canonical tags, structured data, Robots.txt, hreflang
- Demonstrate good understanding of targeting based SEO - site structure, on-page optimisation, key word focused copy.
- Any experience of international SEO practices would also be advantageous, as would any CMS experience.
Starting salary for this role is up to £40,000 plus benefits, with good opportunity for progression.