Ashdown Group have been engaged by a market-leading services company to recruit a SEO Executive to grow performance across all of their brands. The successful candidate will have previous experience in the development of SEO campaigns along with understanding of web programming languages and other SEO tools. You’ll need lots of drive and a passion for Digital Marketing.
- Development and implementation of SEO strategies to drive company performance
- Undertake SEO Keyword research to use for company website and other marketing purposes
- Increase web traffic flow on company website through quality of content and keyword optimisation
- Work with colleagues to design content and SEO strategy against newly built websites
- Use SEO tools such DeepCrawl and Sitebulb to monitor performance and identify any issues
- Previous B2B SEO/Digital Marketing experience
- Ability to analyse high volume of data and competitor activity
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML
- Excellent oral and written language skills with ability to produce high quality reports
- Proficient to intermediate level in MS Office
- Prior experience of working collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders
This is a hybrid based role working between home and the company's London office, The salary for this role is paying up to £37,500 + bonus plus additional benefits.