An opening for a Web Developer to join a business advisory firm on a 6 month contract is now available. The role will support the Interim Director in supporting both external clients and internal departments. This role has come about due to an increase in project work and upgrades.
- The team carry out the development and maintenance of client websites via RiSE and/or Umbraco.
- This role will be involve the replacement and upgrade of client websites, including obtaining and implementing new, responsive designs and developing new functionality.
- Maintenance and upgrade of the companies membership management software.
General on-site IT Support for internal colleagues.
- Willing to be hands-on with operational and project work.
- The review of documentation of key IT processes, systems and policies.
Skills and experience:
- IT team leadership and management experience.
- HTML/CSS (Responsive Design)
- Umbraco CMS skills
- API Integration
- SQL Server