Successful business group in Wembley require a senior Infrastructure Analyst looking to step into management, to help lead their Infrastructure team.
Managing a small team and providing hands on infrastructure support across servers, systems and networks of the groups 5 businesses, you will:
- Provide 3rd level support for complex problems
- Be an escalation point to the Help Desk
- Advising users on systems functionality, applications etc.
- Managing and maintaining back up server and systems
- Running weekly and monthly helpdesk reports
- Take the lead with IT projects - such as implementing new Cloud technologies.
- Encourage, mentor and develop your team
To be successful you must have experience supporting the following technologies:
Azure (due to be implemented into the environment imminently)
MSSQL – 2016
Hyper V / VMware
Veritas / Cloud backup
SAN – EqualLogic
HP Store one
The ideal candidate will be technically adept and have experience working on IT projects and some budget management ideally. You will have a dotted line to the Group CEO and as such your stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate and build relationships will be excellent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Systems Administrator or Infrastructure Lead looking for the next step in their career into management, with a great pipeline of projects ahead.
Starting salary is £50,000 - £55,000 plus further benefits. Office is based in Wembley, NW10.