The Senior IT Systems Administrator will be reporting to the Financial Controller in the UK in a matrix reporting structure with a dotted line to the Head of IT HK, the Senior IT Systems Administrator will be supervise the UK IT team and provide system and desk-top support to the UK Property Group, dealing with IT operational and technical issues
- Supervise UK IT team and provide IT operational and system support to end users.
- Maintain the Windows Active Directory, DNS, 0365, File Service, DHCP, SharePoint and Backup Ensure the flow of information and data is backed up daily and server systems data is secure and safe.
- Handle hardware and software setup, configuration, testing and support.
- Provide support for any issues regarding IT systems.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network infrastructure & IT equipment in the server room.
- Provide PC setup and liaise with the system suppliers.
- Apply server patching and security updates for the IT systems.
- Provide support for the IP camera, video conferencing and telephone systems.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Minimum 6 years' experience of handling first and second line support issues with 2 years supervising experience.
- Experience of supporting Server/PC Hardware and peripherals, Microsoft Server/PC Operating Systems, Active Directory, networks, structured cabling, 0365, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, Sharepoint, security and anti-virus measures.
To apply please send an updated CV