My client are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their cross-organisational team. This is a hands-on project management role within a fast-paced and wide multi-disciplinary environment. Typical responsibilities will be to manage competing priorities within the business, report on project progress and communicate with both clients and project teams to ensure effective project delivery.
This role will be hybrid expecting two days a week on-site in either London, Farringdon or Milton Keynes.
- Manage projects budgets in partnership with the Finance team.
- Reforecasting and monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits.
- Manage and alleviate risks to your project's to ensure successful outcomes.
- Plan and design projects and proactively monitor their progress.
- Report the progress of the project as required and in line with internal processes.
- Manage third party contributors and partners.
- Initiate extra activities and interventions wherever gaps in the project are identifies or issues arise.
- Significant demonstrable experience of leading and managing complex projects and teams.
- Ideally, experience in both public and private sectors.
- Shape major bids and proposals, working with bid managers, engagement leads and delivery teams
- Highly developed stakeholder, client and consortia communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in both Agile and Waterfall approaches.
- Extensive experience of managing research, development and/or innovation projects.
- Experience of the transport and/or built environment sectors.