My client are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their cross-organisational team. This is a hands-on project management role within a fast-paced and wide multi-disciplinary environment. Typical responsibilities will be to manage competing priorities within the business, report on project progress and communicate with both clients and project teams to ensure effective project delivery.
- Manage projects budgets in partnership with the Finance team.
- Reforecasting and monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits.
- Manage and alleviate risks to your project's to ensue successful outcomes.
- Plan and design projects and proactively monitor their progress.
- Report the progress of the project as required and in line with internal processes.
- Manage third party contributors and partners.
- Initiate extra activities and interventions wherever gaps in the project are identifies or issues arise.
- Significant demonstrable experience of leading and managing complex projects and teams.
- Experience in both public and private sectors.
- Highly developed stakeholder, client and consortia communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in both Agile and Waterfall approaches.
- Experience leading complex R&D projects with funders such as IUK/H2020/EU
- Experience of the transport and/or built environment sectors.