An internationally successful Law Firm, based in Central London, are looking for a skilled Senior Networking Engineer to support the companies WLAN, LAN and WAN environments. This position will be responsible for executing network infrastructure projects and working very closely with the Architecture and Network Operations to provision network infrastructure designs. In addition, the successful candidate will be a mentor to junior engineers and provide a third level of support for complex issues and projects.
- Engineer, configure and support the companies LAN, WAN and SD-WAN environments.
- Analyse data to make improvements on existing wireless implementations.
- Coordinate installations and upgrades of wireless infrastructure.
- Monitor network performance and integrity.
- Perform network maintenance and upgrades.
- Proactively develop solutions to overcome problem areas in the firms network.
- Coordinate and manage vendors.
- Compliance with all policies and standards and provide clear end user documentation, procedures and status.
- Previous experience implementing and designing wireless networks.
- Expertise working with Aruba wireless technologies.
- Proven experience with Cisco switching and routing.
- Strong knowledge of firewall concepts.
- Experience within a Law firm or Legal environment.