A global insurance firm is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join its IT team. This is a large fast-moving and well known business that offers excellent career progression and rewards staff regularly.
This business have offices in London and Birmingham and whilst offering remote working they would like people who are happy to visit one of the offices once or twice a month when normality returns.
This Software Developer role is paying up to £80,000 plus benefits including 20% discretionary bonus.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Full SDLC services to the business across a variety of streams utilising the Microsoft stack
- Nurturing a DevOps culture
- Providing support as and when required
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Strong experience within the Microsoft data/development stack along with associated tooling. C# .Net, Azure
- Agile backround
- Event Sourcing / CQRS patterns
- Transactional systems
- Understanding of Asynchronous systems, Message Buses, SOA, Micro-service approaches
- TDD, BDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- DevOps mindset
To apply please send a copy of your CV