An exceptional opportunity to be an influential and integral senior member within an extraordinary innovation and creative consultancy.
This enticing opportunity offers the chance to put your own stamp on the role while working closely with the directors to orchestrate/reshape the marketing strategy, decipher marketing plans and work on fascinating projects both in the UK and globally.
- Stakeholder relationship management and interacting with consultants
- Reporting and tracking all marketing activity
- Creating engaging marketing campaigns to generate leads and brand presence.
- Attending client and industry events
- Digital marketing: creating and proofreading copy for the company website and blogs, managing paid online advertising, maintaining the company blog, etc.
- Social media management
- Orchestrating marketing strategy
The successful candidate should ideally have:
- A relevant degree in marketing/business
- Excellent experience in B2B multi-channel marketing
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies
- Experience of running marketing campaigns end to end
- Strong hands-on digital marketing and social media experience
To flourish in this role you need to be robust, from a professional services, healthcare/consumer or consultancy lead background with plenty of motivation, remaining process driven within a fluid environment. You will be the "driver" within the marketing department so will need to be proactive, forward thinking and a people person!
You will be working alongside extremely creative people that wake up and want to change the world with their research and products. There is so much variety which makes this an extremely interesting place to work.
If you are looking to join an impressive, creative organisation in an exciting phase of growth, that will have a positive long term impact on your career, then it would be great to hear from you.