A fantastic opening has become available for a Senior IT Support Analyst to join an exceptional IT Service provider based in their head office in London.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will play an integral role with the IT team, acting as an escalation point and providing guidance to 1st/2nd line support staff while supporting and maintaining internal systems and services for up to 300 users.
- Maintaining and administering server, firewalls, switches and routers.
- Management of installations, deployments and upgrades of IT systems.
- Regularly liaising with stakeholders to understand their requirements and make recommendations with IT solutions to meet these requirements.
- Provide general 2nd & 3rd line support to internal users.
- Office 365 integration and migration experience (desirable)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to create a database with ASP.NET
- SQL Query and the understanding of how to handle data
- SQL Server
- Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012,
- Exchange 2013
- Cisco knowledge
Although not essential, any MCSA, MCSE, CCNA or CCNP certification would be considered highly advantageous.
This is a really fantastic chance for a customer focused, logical and confident IT professional to have a big impact directly within the business as well as work on some exciting projects.