A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a successful media organisation. They are looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join the Technical Operations team based in Farringdon, Central London. The role holder will provide experienced 3rd line technical escalation to a range of media production personnel in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The role will require working/being contactable outside of normal working hours.
Candidates must have the following skills up to 3rd line support level:
- Excellent technical knowledge is required, ideally a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or the equivalent hands on experience.
- Strong hardware & software troubleshooting skills, configuring virtual environments, functional networks, Servers and Software
- Experience of Active Directory and Group Policy Management, ICT Security (AV, Firewalls), DHCP & DNS, Storage Systems, LANs, WANs & Wireless, TCP/IP Networking Principles, IP Telephony and Virtualization Technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of network architecture and configuration of routers/switches/firewalls, including VLAN and VPN configuration.
- Experience building API integrations
- Proficiency with Identity and Access Management systems inc. SSO integrations (Okta preferred)
Industry qualifications will be an advantage as will an IT degree/diploma. Naturally excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills will be crucial in this role.