A successful London based professional services firm is looking for a standalone IT Manager to join their team. This is an exciting role that will include a key project to implement the company's 'work from anywhere' ambitions as well as providing 3rd line technical support and working with external providers.
The company are based in the glamourous West End and are looking for an energetic and people focused IT professional who can make a real change to their business and how they grow going forwards. The salary on offer for this IT Manager role is up to £60,000 plus benefits including discretionary bonus, healthcare, gym membership and 25 days annual leave.
Responsibilities will include;
- IT projects (implementing 'work from anywhere', outsourcing 1st and 2nd line support services, Windows virtual desktop upgrade and improving end user devices)
- Automation across Mac and Windows software
- IAM and SSO maintenance
- Supporting SaaS systems including O365 and Azure AD
- MECM and Jamf management
- Systems monitoring
- 3rd line support for Windows Servers
- LAN/WAN security and networking
To be considered suitable for this role you will need to have previous IT management or systems engineer experience along with the following:
- Windows and Mac experience
- Ability to support and administer LAN/WAN and Windows Server infrastructure
- Ideally relevant industry certifications such as CCNA / MCSA
- Office 365 and Azure experience
- Ability to own disaster recovery solutions
- Confidence to own an IT function for an SME with planned growth ambitions
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.