Senior Business Analyst - Global Insurance
A leading global insurer is looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join them and focus on delivering change across the IT landscape.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK as long as the suitable candidate can get to either the London or Birmingham offices once or twice a month. For the remainder you can work remotely / be home based.
The salary on offer for this Senior Business Analyst role is up to £88,000 plus benefits including bonus (up to 20%).
The role will focus on:
Building an in-depth understanding of the business and technology landscape.
Translate the business value into requirements, creating appropriate user stories
Analyse, document and challenge end to end business processes and customer journeys.
Ensure alignment between requirements, user stories and test output, including managing User Acceptance Testing.
Be the link between the internal stakeholder, technical teams and any third-party
Ensure solution designs align with Enterprise Architecture principles
Adopt a data driven approach in all activities,
To be considered suitable you will need the following skills/experience:
- Strong Agile background
- Business Analysis experience of information systems across a global enterprise, working with global teams across different time zones
- Ability to deliver IT change
- Data flow and contract analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to deliver effective user journeys and requirements
- Proven experience working with complex business processes and large scale projects
To apply please send a copy of your CV.