A fantastic opening has become available for a Senior IT Analyst to join an exceptional, dynamic, technology company, based near Farringdon.
You will play an integral role within the IT department, acting as Technical Lead and providing guidance to 1st/2nd line support staff while supporting and maintaining internal systems and services for up to 300 users.
- Maintaining and administering servers, firewalls, switches, and routers.
- Management of installations, deployments, and upgrades of IT systems.
- Regularly liaising with stakeholders to understand their requirements and make recommendations with IT solutions to meet these requirements.
- Provide general 2nd & 3rd line support to internal users.
- Project management
- Windows Server 2012,2016
- Project experience
- Office 365 integration and migration experience
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2016
- SQL Server
- Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012.
- Exchange 2013, 2016
Although not essential, any MCSA, MCSE, CCNA or CCNP certification would be considered highly advantageous.
This is a really fantastic chance for a customer-focused, logical and confident IT professional to have a big impact directly within the business as well as work on some exciting projects.