A long-standing, well-respected business is looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to join the company for an initial 6 month FTC – there is the possibility that this may be extended.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Communications, you will support the development and implementation of numerous initiatives and be responsible for delivering effective communication programmes to a global audience.
An individual with a proven track record in communications and a flair for associated tech would be ideal – knowledge of SharePoint, Yammer, Office 365, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be particularly advantageous.
My client is looking for an engaging communications professional who has the creativity and gravitas to bring ideas and a fresh approach and really make an impact through focused internal communications.
Responsibilities with include:
- Creating innovative internal communications strategies
- Reviewing and relaunching internal social channels such as an intranet
- Working closely with other divisions
- Improving employee engagement and gathering contributions from internal sources
- Managing relationships with external consultants
- Assessing and measuring the impact of campaigns, regularly reporting ROI
- Overseeing the production of the internal newsletter
- Developing communications that support the Group’s vision, identity and values.
Excellent project management skills, a flair for writing and attention to detail are a must. You will work on multiple projects with competing priorities and need to be especially good at building rapport with colleagues, including senior leadership.
This is an International business and there may be the need for occasional travel but this is not likely to be frequent or extensive.