Fantastic Full Stack Developer opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer with an enthusiasm and drive to join a cutting edge, collaborative working environment offering the opportunity to learn and work across new technologies.
You should also be enthusiastic to learn and build working knowledge of the following as part of your role:
Elastic Search, Docker, RabitMQ, Azure DevOps, gRPC, Microservices and SonarQube.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Helping to debug, design, develop, build and deploy their in house products
- Work on bug fixes and enhancements to new projects and existing applications
- Create new deployment processes deploying applications to the system test environment (MSBuild, Octopus, Azure DevOps)
- Liaising with test team to ensure changes are to spec
- Liaising with BA's and Product owner to create user stories.
The business offer dedicated training plans, certifications, private health care, 10% pension, 50% off gym membership, well being days and flexible working options (just 2 days in office required per week). Starting salary of up to £60,000.