A fast growing tech firm based in West London are looking for a top level Full Stack Developer to join their expanding team.
This is a unique opportunity that will give genuine career progression into a team lead role as the company continue to grow. The focus of the role will be on high-end web applications, covering idea capture, design, analysis and development. You will be utilising the cutting edge technology and working in a supportive and Agile environment.
Day to day responsibilities will cover:
- Influencing the development strategy, advising on new technology
- Monitoring the performance of your section of the development team
- Work within an Agile process for the new functionality being deployed into the platform
- Work closely with the business teams to uncover new requirements from customers
- Ensure a high degree of documentation to support the platform
- Support recruitment
- Use agile methodologies to deploy high quality solutions into the environment
- Be responsible for all code deployments and the testing of code pre-deployment
To be considered suitable you will need to be highly passionate about technology with a good development background covering;
- Significant experience building web apps
- Some team leadership experience (ideally including remote workers
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ideally, exposure and knowledge of Azure technologies, TeamViewer, SendGrid, DevOps
This Senior / Lead .Net Developer role is paying a starting salary of up to £80,000 plus an excellent array of benefits including flexible working, bonus and share options.
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience as a Senior Web Application Developer, .Net Programmer or Development Team Lead along with solid full-stack development experience covering C#, ASP.Net, React and ideally Microsoft Azure however this is not essential.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV which covers your relevant experience.