A growing global market leading IT Consulting firm is seeking a Senior Data Architect to consult with their top tier client base, covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple domains.
With knowledge and expertise on all software delivery methodologies and test processes, you will use your testing capability to deliver large scale projects on schedule and to the highest quality.
This role is home based, but the role holder will need to be able to travel to customer site if required – most customer sites are based in London/the South East.
Required skills based on responsibilities of the role:
- 2-3 years’ recent experience in Data Warehousing projects and Business Intelligence platforms
- Ability to build test frameworks for Data Warehouse projects process
- Experience using Snowflake, Qlik, Tableau, and/or Power BI Experience with cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Excellent SQL skills mandatory
- Sound knowledge of data modelling and cloud concepts
- Working knowledge of any ETL tools, preferably Matillion
- Experience working in an Agile environment Experience working with test management tools
- Experience with test case management, release management and defect triaging processes