Our client, a highly successful Training and Events organisation is looking to recruit a Senior Conference Producer.
Reporting to the Head of Content and Production you will be responsible for producing events and conferences, covering aspects such as people and project management, researching and creating conference topics, identifying conference speakers, ensuring marketing reaches the desired audience and writing copy for promotional documents and analytics of post conference feedback.
In this role you will:
- Research the viability of conference topics by conducting in-depth research with senior level industry figures
- Research in detail the conference program by contacting a complete cross section of the target market through phone, desk research and meetings to determine what subjects are needed by the market
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of competitors events through reading brochures, attending, reviewing and speaking to competitive event speakers
- Put together a complete draft program agenda
- Identify, contact and invite potential speakers onto the program. Negotiating speaker fees and expenses and staying within the budget guidelines set down
- Write strong sales and marketing copy in a number of different formats throughout the course of an event’s marketing campaign
- Work with the marketing department to ensure that they are targeting the right market. Write focused letters to targeted groups of people to promote the event and source appropriate partners to promote the event
- Work with Sales to find leads and identify additional revenue generating opportunities
- Support sales meetings with thought leading content opportunities.
- Manage the event budgets and P & L
You must have previous experience of producing and project managing conferences and online conferences and events It is highly desired that you have experience and knowledge within the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical sector however this is not essential. This would suit someone who has previously worked as an Event producer, Conference Coordinator or Event and Content manager.
This is an exciting and busy role and would suit somebody who is used to working in a busy, fast paced environment.
The job will be fully home based initially and when COVID restrictions ease, it is expected there will be a mix of office and home based working.