A market leading software company boasting some of the world’s leading technology companies as customers is looking to add a proven Senior Software Developer to help spearhead their sizeable Engineering team.
The successful candidate will report into the Lead Developer and will drive the whole development process of specific requirements. Duties will include designing, developing and unit testing Windows database/server side code and services, ensuring a high quality product.
In order to be suitable for this role you must have considerable experience in a Senior Software Engineer, Software Architect, Software Development Lead or a similar role working specifically on Windows Application programming.
It is essential for candidates to have:
* Extensive Microsoft Windows application programming experience.
* Good in-depth knowledge of Client/Server and Web architectures on Windows
* Broad experience of Visual Studio, .NET , C#, AspNet, Linq
* Broad experience implementing REST Web Apis (AspNet WebApi, NancyFx, Fubu, …)
* Broad experience implementing data accessing code using ORMs (EF, NHibernate, …)
* Broad experience of Database Design, SQL Server, and T-SQL.
* User to implement and run Unit Test cases.
* Strong diagnostic/debug skills and a methodical approach to problem solving.
* Used to work with source control and build processes usual procedures: branching, merging..
* Must be a strong verbal and written communicator, must be prepared to code to specifications/designs/use cases
* Agile, self-motivated attitude, able to work as part of a team or independently as required
The following would be ideal:
* Experience of the Microsoft BI stack – SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
* Experience of nHibernate.
* Experience of Flash/Flex.
* Experience implementing OData services.
* Experience of shipping shrink wrapped software.
* Commercial off-the-shelf software product development experience
The role is paying a basic salary of up to £80,000 depending on experience plus benefits including private healthcare and bonus.