A market leading private equity and fund administration company is seeking a proven Accountant (ACA/ACCA qualified) with a strong team ethic to act as a Senior within their Client Services accounting team, ensuring a high quality service of accounts preparation to clients. This role would be ideal for someone who has a few years of post-qualiafication experience working in a practice environment.
**Please note, to be suitable for this role you MUST have a good knowledge or experience of working in the private equity or fund administration sector**
This is a managerial role offering fantastic benefits and structured career progression within financial services.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Overseeing a team of up to 7, delegating responsibility accordingly.
* Managing and developing the team of qualified Accountants and part qualified Assistant Accountants, being proactive in defining areas needing attention or support.
* Overseeing appraisals, team progress reports and succession planning process.
* Assisting and resolving any technical issues raised by the team and responding to escalations.
* Managing clients’ expectations and ensuring all client queries are appropriately responded to.
* Performing first or second reviews of client accounts
* Strong knowledge of private equity industry and fund administration
* ACCA or ACA qualified with at least 2 years of PQE (ideally in a practice environment)
* Good knowledge or experience of working in the private equity or fund administration sector
* Strong academic track record
* Very strong accounts preparation experience and financial modelling knowledge.
* Managing and training both qualified and PQ (Client Services) accountants.