A fantastic opening for an experienced and energetic Second Line Support Engineer with IT Administration experience to join a growing and evolving software solutions business, based in central London.
Here they have developed a mature software platform and continue to have a growing client base. They are now looking for someone to join their IT team with excellent communication skills, to provide support and expertise for their software/hardware platform.
- Gathering facts, fixing problems and escalating where necessary.
- Hardware preparation
- Assisting with analysis of system data
- Windows & Linux systems administration
- Liaising with client IT teams to implement the platform
Other IT Administrator skills required;
- Experience supporting DNCP and working in a multi domain environment
- Working knowledge of SMTP
- Knowledge setting up and working in clustered environments
- Experience working between RAS and VPN environments
This is an enticing opportunity to join a business that is not only seeking key talent to help develop within the business but to benefit from a great team culture, flexible working hours and an ideally placed central London office. The starting salary is up to £35,000 plus benefits.