A national charity is seeking an IT Support Engineer to support both staff and pupils at a school they support in Ascot, whilst assisting with the delivery of support to other locations within the organisation based on work priorities.
Please note this is a permanent role paying a maximum salary of £30,000 plus good benefits. Applicants must have a clean driving license.
As a member of the Charity’s Service Delivery Team you will ensure that incidents, requests, problems, configurations and change processes are managed and adhered to, dealing with and working with colleagues to resolve incidents and requests, escalating to the appropriate support teams and third-party suppliers, as necessary.
You will be responsible for managing educational data (school MIS) whilst ensuring the school remains compliant in all ICT security and governance.
Suitable applicants will have demonstrated some experience of:
* Office365, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and a strong background in supporting Windows Servers.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft applications and ability to provide hardware support for devices such as Thin Clients, iPads and Android Mobiles.
* This role is customer facing and good customer service skills is essential.
Desirable experience includes:
* Office 365 support and administration (MS Teams, MS InTune, Skype for Business)
* Previous educational and/or sector background is also desirable, especially for MIS (management information systems).