Based from either Sutton Coldfield or Leicester, with occasional travel to London our market-leading data client require a Salesforce Specialist to look at quality assurance. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Support Specialist to join an organisation going through an exciting period of growth.
You'll take responsibility for supporting the company’s Salesforce Cloud instance, ensuring a quality service is delivered. You will need to have a good understanding of the overall design of the application, mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements and implementing those solutions.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills or experience:
- System testing of enhancements
- Prioritising and escalating issues
- Directing a small Salesforce support team to follow best practice
- Developing and enhancing a Salesforce plan including, preparing materials.
- Working with users to understand how they use the system, and creating enhancements to improve user experience.
- Creating reports and dashboards as required.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be of graduate calibre or equivalent, with strong experience and expertise in Salesforce across problem and change management, all within an enterprise environment and with demonstrable experience of managing successful stakeholder relationships.
Please be aware that some national and international travel may be required. The salary on offer with this role is up to £40,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a hugely successful organisation, where you will be working in modern offices with fantastic facilities and with a driven yet friendly team environment.