Ashdown Group have been engaged by a leading organisation to help them recruit a Salesforce Solutions Executive to join their growing team.
As the Salesforce Solutions Executive, your responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with the Salesforce support team to pick up tickets they are unable to satisfy
• Identify areas of interest and concern and produce the analysis to work with the affected businesses
• Assist in the design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery.
• Specification of external systems and integration with salesforce
• Assist in development of design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices, and code quality techniques
• Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
• Manage Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy.
• Adhere to Solutions team processes for deployment/Sprint planning and other agreed processes.
• Maintain system security and integrity. Ensure all changes implemented do not impact the integrity of the system.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
• Manage testing and deployment following the Solutions processes.
Its a great opportunity to join and influence a growing team, working in a centralised function supporting a group of companies.
This role is hybrid working, with HQ in central London.