This is an excellent opportunity to join a global IT consultancy with a newly created role for a Test Lead to work on large-scale Salesforce integrations. This role is paying up to £75,000, is based in East London, and will have the flexibility to work from home for part of the week.
As an experienced Lead Test Analyst you will ideally have previous experience of leading migration & integration testing across multi-platform projects, ideally with Salesforce, Oracle, AWS & Tableau.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building API Testing Scripts on SOAPUI/Rest Assured or Karate Framework
- Validating content from JSON, databases and flat files using scripts
- Managing UAT activities covering Requirement demos to business users, UAT test data support, maintaining/managing UAT defects and change requests & obtaining business sign-off
- Managing the upcoming work with the product owner, technical architect and providing estimates
- Responsible for gathering, documenting and converting a variety of system, business and data requirements into testing deliverable
- Coordinating with Technical Architects, integration, and data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements
- Analysing new work and changes to existing projects to plan the testing needed and to determine people and timing requirements
Based in the Stratford area of East London my client is accessible from Stratford, Maryland and Hackney Wisk tube and train station. This role is paying up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits and will give you the chance to work on exciting large-scale projects working on the latest technologies.
If you are an experienced Lead Test Analyst with previous Salesforce integration testing please send me your CV immediately.