My client is a leading global IT consultancy with a newly created opportunity for an experienced Functional Test Lead to work on large scale Salesforce projects. This role is based in East London and is paying £75,000 + bonus & benefits.
To be considered for this position you will have previously worked as a Functional Test Lead on Salesforce. You will have strong automation skills with CITS tools, as well as experience with PL/SQL and Oracle.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Owning and delivering multi-team QA processes at Programme level, for complex cloud-based solutions using technologies such as Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex, Lightning Web Components, Lightning Flow,, Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud, FinancialForce, Xactium, Vonage, Tableau, Oracle, AWS, SOA & APIGEE Integrations and so on.
- Serving as Product Owner for delivering Innovative Industry Solutions, from proposal to budgeting to cost-utilization apart from working with scrum-team
- Delivering gap analysis, targeted cost, timescale, and usability parameters periodically throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Advisory support to the teams on implementation approach and regulatory compliance issues
- Providing design and usability consultation for regulatory digital transformation projects
- Solutioning test automation architecture in Dev Ops and Continuous Integration Continuous Development model
- Playing Release Support Manager role for delivering Change Implementation Plans inclusive of multi-vendor service management support
- Planning multi-Org test environment Set-Up (baseline definition, test data management, assessment on release readiness)
- Maintaining high-profile client and supplier relationships
- Coordinate UAT management activities, defect triage as well as Project Board Reporting on governance
Based in the Stratford area of East London my client is accessible from Stratford, Maryland and Hackney Wisk tube and train station. This role is paying up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits and will give you the chance to work on exciting large-scale projects working on the latest technologies.
If you are an experienced Lead Test Analyst with previous Salesforce functional testing please send me your CV immediately.