Industry leading IT solutions business with offices in Egham are looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing team.
Working closely with the Sales Teams, you will manage the sales support throughout the pipeline, ensuring smooth on boarding and being a key interface between customer and the business, helping interpret their requirements into commercial opportunities with the business.
This is a broad and varied role that requires someone to be self-motivated and driven, with excellent customer service skills, presentation skills and to be confident using a CRM to effectively manage sales pipelines, tasks etc.
Although not an exhaustive list, day to day you will:
- Assist with the customer on-boarding process
- Take time to understand customer requirements and build effective working relationships
- Help respond to sales enquiries and leads
- Assist in winning new business and retaining existing
- Provide customer demos and training
- Manage the sales pipeline
- Update and manage the CRM
- Contribute to customer facing documents, literature and marketing tools
Due to the nature of the business, should you have any e-commerce, supply chain or logistics industry experience, then that would be considered very beneficial.
Depending on what you bring to this role, they offer £25,000 to £30,000 + 5% bonus + Revenue performance linked commission up to £3,000 (annually). In addition this is a growing business that offers a great learning & development program, annual appraisals, 10% pension and private healthcare, all within fantastic offices and with the opportunity to work alongside a great team of people.