A well established organisation based in Greenford are looking for an experienced Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Sales Ledger or Invoice Clerk to join their team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Invoice as per the billing agreements created by the sales team
- Process non inventory invoices for freight and transport, labour, loss or damaged items or sale of inventory
- Liaise with Sales teams to ascertain details of deals, extensions and billing concessions, ensuring that established billing requirements are provided
- Produce professional and accurate invoices with all relevant information included to enable quick processing for payment
- Respond to customer queries in a prompt polite manner to resolve any issues.
To be suitable you will have the following relevant experience:
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Methodical and organised with good problem solving ability
- A focus on providing a high level of customer service while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Comfortable in a busy and fast paced environment
Any experience with Rental Tracker or Total Rental Solutions is desirable
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful business with a growing team.
The salary on offer is up to £32,000 plus great benefits.