A well-established IT Solutions Provider is looking for a senior sales professional to shape and expand their sales function. You will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and expanding a technical sales team.
You will have technical sales and leadership experience within the Managed Services industry. The ideal candidate will be motivated and adaptable, able to solve business problems and identify new revenue opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and growing the sales team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams with Managed Services
- Professional sales training
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills
To apply, click on the link and complete the consent registration form on the Ashdown Group website. You don't need to attach your CV immediately but will need to upload it within 48hrs to be considered.